is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
To create your own custom wall art, use the new HP Wall Art visualiser tool here or follow the manual three step process below:
- Select the preferred print material
- Add to Quantity the number of square meters or yards required (ie: 2.3m x 3m = 7)
- Upload artwork here (Max 2GB)
Once we receive your order, our production team will:
- liaise with you to discuss options and confirm preferences
- send a colour digital proof of the selected area
- send printed wallcovering for installation
Printed wallcoverings are supplied in a soft sheen finish. They are delivered as numbered rolls with full instructions and are easily installed using regular wallpaper paste. May be installed by any professional decorator, please see the MagPrint™ User and Decorator Guide.
Magnet receptivity rating 2/5 - it has the low receptive rating, low power magnets will work on the surface.
Magnet receptivity rating 4/5 (with MagLiner™) - it has a high receptive rating, all magnets will work on the surface as if you were using a fridge door.
Questions? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create an image
- Click here to upload your files (Max 2GB) to the MagScapes File Server.
- MagScapes Prints on demand and are supplied with full hanging instructions.
- Colour Proofs are produced upon receipt of custom image.
- Delivery of final print is within 7 working days after proof sign off.
- The high receptive option is supplied as a Liner and Digital Print which is applied to the wall with a ready-mixed paste
- The low receptive option is supplied as a Digital Print which is applied to the wall with a ready-mixed paste
- All wallcoverings are supplied with full instructions for hanging.
- Paste is applied directly to the wall and the numbered panels are hung edge to edge.