is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
MagScapes MagFix™ Adhesive is a high-performance ready-mixed adhesive for absorbent surfaces such as plaster and plasterboard.
- typical adhesive coverage should be 1kg per 3m² (2.2lb per 32ft²)
- high-performance aqueous paste based on a blend of natural starches
- thick, smooth, easy to use formula - roll or brush direct to wall
- low splatter, high wet tack, easy to slide and position
- added PVA for increased strength, resistance to moisture and humidity
- contains an inhibitor to prevent mould, yeast and fungal growth
Simply enter 'FREEUK' to benefit from Free UK Delivery.
- paste on the side of the tub should be wiped into the bulk to avoid drying out
- close the lid tightly
- avoid extreme temperatures
- protect from frost (Do not store below 5ºC/41ºF)
- do not thin or add water to the adhesive
- not suitable for hanging borders or overlapping seams on vinyl wallpapers
- contains fungicide and biocide to inhibit mould, yeast and bacteria. Keep away from children and animals. Wash hands thoroughly after use
- do not empty into drains or watercourses. Waste should be disposed of using authorised disposal routes and sites
In case of contact with eyes, rinse copiously with clean water. If irritation persists, seek medical help immediately. Replace lid after use and wash brushes etc with warm soapy water and rinse.