is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
MagFix Adhesive (UK customers only) is a high-performance ready-mixed adhesive for absorbent surfaces such as plaster and plasterboard.
- high-performance aqueous paste based on a blend of natural starches
- thick, smooth, easy to use formula - roll or brush direct to wall
- low splatter, high wet tack, easy to slide and position
- contains an inhibitor to prevent mould, yeast and fungal growth
- for Installation guide please click here.
- for Health & Safety Data please click here.
Free UK Delivery (£50+).
SKU Ref: AD252
- paste on the side of the tub should be wiped into the bulk to avoid drying out
- close lid tightly
- avoid extreme temperatures
- protect from frost (Do not store below 5ºC/41ºF)
- do not thin or add water to the adhesive
- not suitable for hanging borders or overlapping seams on vinyl wallpapers
- contains fungicide and biocide to inhibit mould, yeast and bacteria. Keep away from children and animals. Wash hands thoroughly after use
- do not empty into drains or watercourses. Waste should be disposed of using authorised disposal routes and sites
In case of contact with eyes, rinse copiously with clean water. If irritation persists, seek medical help immediately. Replace lid after use and wash brushes etc with warm soapy water and rinse.
- SKU: AD252
- Colour: Clear
- Application: Paste to Wall
- Weight: 5kg
- Boxed weight: 6kg
- Boxed dims: 30cm x 30cm x32cm H
- Coverage area: 1kg per 3m² (2.2lb per 32ft²)
- Note: added PVA for increased strength, resistance to moisture and humidity
- Health & Safety Data: please click here
- MSDS sheet: please click here
Delivery & Returns
- Standard: 2 DAYS (UK)
- Urgent: Next Working Day Delivery (before noon)
- Rights: 30 day return policy
- Warehouse: MagScapes Returns, c/o Lightwood Plc, Hangar 2, North Weald Airfield, Epping Essex, UK. CM16 6HR