is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Want to create a Custom Print that works with Magnets - no problem.
The MagPrint brand is MagScapes class-leading service for custom prints. MagPrint uses our proven MagLiner base with Custom Print to enable any magnets to work on the surface.
1. MagLiner provides a magnet-receptive base. It is applied using wallpaper adhesive which should be left to fully dry.
2. MagPrint (Photo-Tex) - is wide-format digital vinyl wallcovering. It has a repositionable adhesive that is revealed by removing the peel-away backer.
Once the Custom Print materials are in place, any standard magnet will work on the surface. It is also possible to create your own custom magnets using MagLite Custom Magnets.
To create your own Custom Print, simply follow our three-step process:
1. To obtain a price, calculate the square meter area of the wall:
Example: 2.3m x 3m = 7 . So in this case, input 7 to get the price
2. Use an image library or create your own design (our studio can advise if needed)
3. Send us your artwork/image via any FTP server
Once we receive your order, our production team will;
- liaise with you to discuss artwork and finish options
- send a digital proof to show detail
- digitally print the wallcovering to the correct size and trim
- send you MagLiner and MagPrint to install
MagLiner is included in the price and is provided as the base ferrous material. It should be installed in advance and allowed to dry (48hrs). Custom Prints are delivered as pasteable or peel and stick rolls and are applied (with paste or peel and stick) on top of the MagLiner base.
The MagPrint (Photo-Tex) wallcoverings are supplied as:
- equal width and same length drops to exactly cover the wall specified area
- in a matt or gloss finish as specified
All MagScapes wallcoverings are easy to install for a professional decorator. Please refer to MagPrint User and Decorator Guide. Our recommended ready-mixed adhesives;
Magnet receptivity rating 3/5 (with MagLiner) - it has a high receptive rating, all magnets will work on the surface as if you were using a fridge door.
Note: Delivery for custom project materials are charged extra based on volumetrics and destination.
SKU Ref: CMP999
Please Note: Minimum Charges Start at £300.00 net.
Any questions, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to measure
- To calculate the square meters simply multiply the width (meters) by the height (meters) of the wall and (if needed) round-up e.g: 3.2m wide x 2m height = 6.4m2. Round up quantity: 7
Find an image
In terms of colours, set up using CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) so that the final print colour matches the original.
We are happy to check artwork and advise creating a proof to check colour quality before running full print.
- MagLiner - needs to be installed first so is sent in advance of custom print for early installation.
- Custom Print (Photo-Tex) - is supplied with a peel-and-stick re-positionable backer. The panels are trimmed to equal widths to the height of the wall
- To apply the Custom Print (Photo-Tex)
Set the centre panel to a plumb line to ensure it runs true. Peel back a corner of the material holding the drop in line with the plumb line guide to fix its position. Then carefully draw the backer away from the print allowing the print to lay flat - while flushing out air with a soft-edged blade or dry pasting brush. Once flushed and in position, trim edges using a sharp craft blade.
- For more information on this product, please click the links below:
*MagFix adhesive for absorbent wall surfaces, MagVOV adhesive for non-absorbent wall surfaces.
Delivery & Returns