is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Thinking about using magnets on walls but not sure where to start - no problem.
MagLiner is the easiest way to make any wall work with magnets. It is a ferrous wallcovering that scores 5/5 for magnet receptivity so can be used beneath any wallpaper, digital print or fabric - and magnets will work on the surface. It can also be used raw or primed and then painted.
This material is 0.5mm flexible sheet that is easy to cut or trim. It comes in handy rolls at 61cm wide by 6m & 12m lengths. If you know the wall size - check our Calculator.
All MagScapes wallcoverings are easy to install for a professional decorator. Please refer to MagLiner: User and Decorator Guide.
Delivery in the UK is Free. For other Countries see Cart.
SKU Ref: MGP249
Note: Beware imitations, only 'MagLiner' has 0.5mm thickness to deliver the 5/5 highest magnet-receptivity to work with all magnets!
- Cost effective way to make any wall work with magnets
- High receptivity works with ALL magnet types
- 7 year warranty
- Fast and easy installation
- Extremely versatile
- Easy to handle and trim
- Resistant to fire
- Safe for use in play areas
- Eco friendly
- use the grey finish plain
- use under wallpaper, digital print or fabric
- use with all-purpose primer for paint finishes
- combine with MagPrint to enable magnets to work on custom print
- combine with MagPaintable to enable magnets to work on painted walls
- Surface: matt grey
- Thickness: 0.5mm
- Weight: 1900gms m2
- Base: shiny grey
- Roll dims: 61cmW x 6m/12mL
- Gross weights: 6m/7.5kgs, 12m/17kgs
- Box dims: 6m/12m - 69cm x 14cm x 14cm
- VOC: Low VOC
- Odour: No odour
- Fire rating: Not Applicable
- Receptivity rating: 5/5
61cm ( 24 in ) width x 6m ( 19.68 ft ) length
61cm ( 24 in ) width x 12m ( 39.37 ft ) length