is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
Item number: WFC331
Need to use dry-erase pens on a print, wood veneers or decorative surface - no problem.
WriteFilms is a clear film that enables the use of dry-erase pens. This easy to apply film is guaranteed to increase your productivity, creative collaboration and creativity. High-gloss surface for a smoother dry-erase experience.
It comes in handy rolls at 120cm wide by 6m lengths. The peel and stick backer is a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive for bonding to any smooth substrate such as:
- paper wallpaper
- sheet wood
- sheet plastics
- sheet metal
- sheet glass
Pens, Cleaners and Microfibre Cloths may all be found in Accessories.
Delivery in the UK is Free. For other Countries see Cart.
- Hard wearing matt PET laminate surface for dry-erase pens
- Glossy hard wearing surface resists graffiti, chemical and solvents
- Ghost resistant, pen marks may be wiped or spray cleaned
- Clean using whiteboard spray and micro-fibre cloth
- 120cm wide and 6m lengths
- Fast and easy installation with peel and stick backer
- 7 year warranty
Care & Usage
- WriteFilms™ works with all high-quality dry-erase pens
- Clean with Whiteboard Spray and Microfibre Cloth (such as Cleaning Kit)
- For best results spray surface, leave for a minute, and then wipe with cloth
- Regularly clean surface to keep in optimum condition
- Important: Avoid felt pad cleaners and cheap pens as they can scratch the surface
- Display areas
- Projection Rooms
- Workstations and partitions
Apply our WriteTrims to finish the edges.
- Surface: Gloss clear dry-erase film
- Thickness: 0.2mm
- Weight: 140gms per m2
- Base: Peel and Stick
- Roll dims: 120cmW x 6mL
- Gross weights: 2kg
- Delivery Box dims: 130cm x 16.5cm x 16.5cm
- VOC: Low VOC
- Odour: No odour
WriteFilm™ Clear Gloss Dry-Erase Film:
120 cm ( 47 in ) width x 6 m ( 19.68 ft ) length