is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but it won't ship until it becomes available again.
If you want to use magnets on a Custom Print - no problem.
MagPrint is the easiest way to commission a custom print to work with magnets. We use a base MagLiner for magnet receptivity covered with a digitally printed wallpaper to provide a 3/5 receptivity rating.
To create your own ferrous Custom Print, simply follow our three-step process:
1. Calculate the area ie number of square meters or yards required (eg: 2.3m x 3m = 7) and input to get the price
2. Source or create artwork for the wall (our studio can advise if needed)
3. Send artwork via any FTP server
Once we receive your order, our production team will;
- liaise with you to discuss artwork and finish options
- send a digital proof to show detail
- send printed wallcovering for installation
The Custom Printed wallcoverings are produced in:
- equal width and same length drops to exactly cover the wall area
- in a matt, silk or gloss finish print as specified
- with or without a laminated finish as specified
Magnet receptivity rating 4/5 (with MagLiner) - it has a high receptive rating, all magnets will work on the surface as if you were using a fridge door.
Delivery in the UK is Free. For other Countries see Cart.
SKU Ref: CMP999
Please Note: Minimum Charges Start at £300.00 net.
Questions? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to measure
- To calculate the square meters simply multiply the width (meters) by the height (meters) of the wall and if needed round up e.g: 3.2m wide x 2m height = 6.4m2. Enter Quantity: 7
Find an image
- MagLiner - is the base ferrous liner (ideal for low and high power magnets)
- Custom Print - is supplied in equal width panels to the height of the wall
- The same adhesive may be used for both materials
- Apply the adhesive* directly to the wall and then lay the wallcovering panels on top sweeping out air with a soft brush or straight edge. *MagFix adhesive for absorbent wall surfaces, MagVOV adhesive for non-absorbent wall surfaces.
- For more information on this product, please click the links below: